Well......
We've finished book one.....Were your predictions about the traitor from the Oracle's prophecy correct?
How did you feel about the ending?
We're going to see the movie this weekend and we already know that the book is always better than the movie....because the producers can't usually fit an entire book into one movie...so, what parts of the book do you really want to see translated into movie form?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My prediction that luke would betray percy was correct,but my prediction that luke stole the bolt was incorrect.The ending was great but my opinion was that it could have been made happy and still make you want to read the second one.I want to see percy kill the minatour and the underworld.
ReplyDeleteMy prediction was wrong!!:( I thoght it was Annabeth!I can't wait to see the part where they're in the love boat and to see the minotaur attacking Percy.
ReplyDeleteBTW: on apollo's page he said that Luke didn't steal the bolt, but he did steal it, he just gave it to Ares to do the rest of the job!
I honestly can't wait to see the movie! My suspicions about Luke were right on the mark, I just wonder what else he's got in store for Percy...I absolutely LOVED the book and look forward to sharing my thoughts about the next book with everyone!
ReplyDeleteAs for the movie, I really want to see Percy's journey through the Underworld. I bet it's going to be dark and scary (or maybe I'm hoping it will be!) I would also like to see how they use Poseidon and what their conversations/meetings look like. I'm sure the special effects will be amazing!
What do you think?