Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Percy and the Quest

So, Percy just got his message from the Oracle.....
1. He will not be able to save what matters most.
2. He will be successful.
3. He will be betrayed by one who calls him a friend.

Do you think Percy is ready for what's in store for him in the Underworld? Why does he seem more excited than scared?

What do you think of the Oracle's message? What will he lose? Who will betray him? Will the entire quest be successful? It seems that if he will lose something important along with a friend, the quest wouldn't be successful. Do you agree or disagree?

11 comments:

  1. I think the entire quest will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think half of the quest will be sucessful. Based on the orcale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think Annabeth will betray him because Percy's dad and Annabeths mom are enemy's.i disagree that he wont be succesful becase I think that he will be succesfull but will lose a freind and lose somthing i think he will find the bolt. I think he will not be able to save his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he may have some trouble, but will succeed! I think his mother will be lost and Annabeth will betray him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree .bacause they say he will succsed .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ithink the quest will be successful and I think that Annabeth might betray him because Pesiedon and Athena are not friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think percy is more excided then scared is because he thinks he is going to see his mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm guessing he will succsed but he will have a feeling to give up. (...sort of my point) oh and i think Grover will betrey him :( i have a feeling he will say something like "i've had enough!" but i MAY be wrong... (CMMENT)


    -Hera :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. People.. So what's your FAVORITE chapter, and why???? (hmmmmmmm)

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite chapter SO FAR is when he goes to the dinner and grover is fighting madusa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all, I think it's interesting how oracles only give some insight as to what will happen and not specific details. Why do you think authors do that?

    I think Percy will be successful in recovering the bolt but I'm not sure which "friend" will be the one to betray him. Did Ares call Percy a friend?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.